Thread: How not look tight when not having opponent hands?

Super VIP Member

How not look tight when not having opponent hands?

Hey, Yourdoom!
    I have a question for you.

Being your strategy mainly an exploitative one (using other stats to know the best actions to take), how can we take most advantage of your teachings when we don't have good enough information on our opponents?

For example, if i donīt know how often a player folds to 3bets and 3bet barrels, how can i bluff him? Then every time i 3bet him he will know it is for value since i donīt 3bet much. And this goes for other actions like: knowing when to 4bet bluff, having to fold to 3bet often because i donīt know how much they 3bet or barrel post flop and so on.

So, is there a way to have more information in our opponents? Or/and how can can we take most advantage of your teachings when we don't have good enough information on our opponents?

Hey tia_made!

We cover a lot of adjustments and a baseline of GTO-ish type ranges in the Expert Cash Game Play courses. Part 2 cover adjustments for anonymous tables and when you have a lack of info. I'll email you some more specific info!

Super VIP Member
    Okay, I have quite some notes on those 2 courses, which I will start to review now.
    Thanks!