Thread: Faarcyde Testimonials- Mastering Full Ring and Six-Max Tournaments

Super Moderator

Faarcyde Testimonials- Mastering Full Ring and Six-Max Tournaments

Click for the Course Outline

Click for the free sample video

Faarcyde's 2013 Results

Testimonials...

Last edited by forum; 03-30-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Super Moderator

Last edited by forum; 03-30-2014 at 09:00 PM.

More...

Originally Posted by braminc
    "I hate to admit it :P but this guy is the real deal! Since spending ~1 yr working with/coaching him in 2008-2009 he has decidedly surpassed me as a poker player, thinker, and grinder.

He has amazingly clear views on what otherwise might have seemed confusing or complicated poker situations. He's also good at expressing and teaching how to think like a top poker player. Add that to extremely hard working and reliable and you're getting one of the best deals compared to any SNG training program out there!"
    Originally Posted by OMGBarackObama
    "A lot of my friends in poker come to me with ICM questions and the like, b/c they know I'm the SNG guy, but when people are looking for formal instruction, I usually refer them to this man. Faarcyde briefly coached me in 08, but we've been friends since, and one thing that I believe sets him apart as a coach is that he has taken the time to outline what the most important concepts are, and how best to relate them to students. Its an formal education approach to coaching, and I think it would be much more fruitful than a simple sweat session where who knows what comes up.

So yeah, all around good guy, good coach. He's very organized and just has the personality for teaching others. Not every great player makes a great coach, but someone like faarcyde, who put this kind of effort into coaching, that's who becomes a great coach."