Thread: Looking for a new Pokerroom

Ultra Mega Epic VIP Member

Looking for a new Pokerroom

Hi, i'm looking for a new Pokerroom.

I've played on microgaming a while ago but you can't play with a hud anymore.

So i'm looking for a pokerroom where i can use a Hud and NC-Badges. (pls no Americas Cardroom)

thx

Gold Member
    If you need a HUD then options a more limited than ever before. You can play on
    - Stars (tough games, no RB)
    - Party (only session stats on FF tables afaik, games got tougher after Stars ruined their VIP System and more regs came over because of RB)
    - 888 (no RB, soft games)
    - WPN (really bad image atm because of bots and stuff, but solid software, decent games and RB)
    - Chico (HUD works only with a convreter tool which costs money, average RB, no idea about the softness, seem to have bot issues too)
    - iPoker (well... it's iPoker with all its up and downsides that are well known)
    - Winamax (high rake because of french regulation, soft pool, bad RB)

And thats basically it. Tragic choices lying ahead of you I have no idea where to play atm, too.
    @YourDoom: What do you recommend in 2018? Any good advice for us?

Hey guys!

I prefer to keep poker site recommendations private for course members as if I tell the whole world which sites are softest, that becomes no longer the case

It really depends on where you live and which sites you have access to.
    I'm also in contact with the main guy who runs these Chinese Apps (Pokermaster and Pokerlords) that lots of pros are just crushing.

Since this is the public forum, PM or email me and we'll figure it out.

Super Mega Epic VIP Member
    Hey Ryan, May I get some info regarding the sites you mentioned? I recently bought two of your courses ;-)

Super Ultra Mega Epic VIP Member
    Ryan, I am going to start playing again, and I remember that those chinese/asian pokersites don't allow you to use a HUD.
    Your courses are almost entirely about using a HUD so I can't imagine how to play without it.
    Have you found any asian pokersites that you can use a HUD on or are you playing without a HUD on them? Do you recommend us to play without HUDs?

Also, I'm having problem finding where I can find all the old private messages are on this forum. I would like to go over and read some of our old PMs but I can't find out how.
    Can you or someone else tell me how, please?

Quote Originally Posted by YourworstVillain View Post
    Ryan, I am going to start playing again, and I remember that those chinese/asian pokersites don't allow you to use a HUD.
    Your courses are almost entirely about using a HUD so I can't imagine how to play without it.
    Have you found any asian pokersites that you can use a HUD on or are you playing without a HUD on them? Do you recommend us to play without HUDs?

Also, I'm having problem finding where I can find all the old private messages are on this forum. I would like to go over and read some of our old PMs but I can't find out how.
    Can you or someone else tell me how, please?
    Hey. Some of my courses focus a lot of using the HUD to maximize your winrate whereas others focus on how to win without a HUD and vs players that you have limited info on.

I know that HM2 now supports Pokermaster. Email me if you wanna further discuss your options.

We no longer have private messaging in the forum, but if you email support they will recover and send you your old messages.

Quote Originally Posted by EdC_Eratos View Post
    Hey Ryan, May I get some info regarding the sites you mentioned? I recently bought two of your courses ;-)
    Sure thing. Email me your current stakes and the country you're playing from.