Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YourDoom HM3 HUD Details...

YourDoom HM3 HUD Details...

2021 EDIT: My HUD is now fully functional in HM3 and is available for free download for all course members.

This HUD is a massive upgrade to the previous version. So far only I and a few private students have been using this HUD. We have begun releasing it to course members today.

If you want to download and use this HUD buy any one of YourDoom's NL courses. It is free for all course members.
    Similar products sell for $1000 and do NOT come with these instruction videos

Q: Why do I give this HUD out for free to all course members?

A: If I was starting fresh today, I wouldn't. I'm know losing tons of value giving away this product. When I first created my "I'll give my HUD out as a courtesy for all course members" policy my HUD was very basic and not that hard to reproduce. Since then I've spent countless hours and dollars developing one of the most advanced HUD's on the market today. I did this and continue to do this because I play poker for a living and want the best info possible to maximize my earnings.

But at this point I've already guaranteed "free upgrades" for life to all members so I have a choice of either pissing off my entire customer base by going back on that offer or just accepting that I'm not maximizing my profits by giving away this product and instead just continuing to market it (this post) to try to bring in new members to my community.

So that point is, you win. This isn't some sales-y marketing speech or info-mercial. You really are getting absurd value here. There is no catch. If you don't believe me, try the whole experience for yourself. All of my packages come with a full 30-day money back guarantee.

Here's some info about the HUD... I'll try to make a new video soon...
    Here's the video for the previous version.

I have all of the most important, most used stats on the main HUD. So you don't have to wonder or research which stats are the most important. If they are on the main HUD they are important and you will be using them.

A few screenshots (from the previous version HUD but are similar if not better in this HUD)

Here are a couple pics as to what my steal popup currently looks like. You can add these defs + hold card heat maps w my easy directions above in this thread.

Here I see exactly what hands this player 3Bs with BB vs Button steal.

Here I'm using 5B PF def to see what hands a player 5Bet's preflop. I like the individual caddy scatter as well here as it shows me what hands this player makes a min (or very small) 5 bet with.

I see this particular player hand a value hand 5/6 times he made a tiny 5-bet PF.

A few of my Custom Definitions available in this package...

Some of the stats that I use as percentages in popups...
    These first 12 are awesome as they allow you to tailor and optimize your steal sizing per player. You'll see that some players defend BB v SB with the exact same frequency if you steal for 2.5 or 3x. Some players are folding over 50% of the time to min steal (insta profit) or some players may be folding 4% of the time to min steal vs 70% vs 3x steal (I've seen all of these situations so far)

Since you attempt steal hundreds of times each session optimizing your sizing will really add up quickly and will boost your winrate accordingly...

BB fold vs SB steal % where steal is 2-2.25BBs (a min raise or a little extra)
    BB fold vs SB steal % where steal is 2.26-2.75BBs
    BB fold vs SB steal % where steal is 2.75-3BBs
    BB fold vs SB steal % where steal is 3.01-4BBs

BB fold vs button steal % where steal is 2-2.25BBs (a min raise or a little extra)
    BB fold vs button steal % where steal is 2.26-2.75BBs
    BB fold vs button steal % where steal is 2.75-3BBs
    BB fold vs button steal % where steal is 3.01-4BBs

SB fold vs button steal % where steal is 2-2.25BBs (a min raise or a little extra)
    SB fold vs button steal % where steal is 2.26-2.75BBs
    SB fold vs button steal % where steal is 2.75-3BBs
    SB fold vs button steal % where steal is 3.01-4BBs

3BP, HU, player did 3B PF, player skips flop cbet and xC flop then faces a second stab on the turn. What is his xC % vs turn bet?

3BP, HU, player did 3B PF, player skips flop cbet and xC flop then xC vs turn bet. Checks river and faces a third stab. What is his xC vs river bet %?

Turn Donk bet (player called PF OOP, xC flop) - fold to R % SRP HU

Turn Donk bet - call vs R % SRP HU

Stab Turn (player called PF OOP, flop went xx) - fold to R % SRP HU

Stab Turn - call vs R % SRP HU

River Donk bet (player called PF OOP, xC flop, xC turn) - fold to R % SRP HU

River Donk bet - call vs R % SRP HU

Full definition stats with spark graphs and individual caddy scatter to go with it to be used in popups...

(When a player takes this action, I can see what they have previously held while taking that same action with various bet sizings)

1. 3BP, HU, player called a 3B PF. Raises vs. flop cbet.

2. 3BP, HU, player called a 3B PF. Raises vs. turn cbet.

3. 3BP, HU, player called a 3B PF. Donk bets flop.

4. SRP, HU, player calls PF and is OOP. Player xC flop. x-x turn. Player stabs river.

5. SRP, HU, player is in position and bets vs missed cbet. He gets called. Raiser checks and player bets again on turn.

6. SRP, HU, player is in position and bets vs missed cbet. He gets called. Raiser checks and player bets again on turn. He gets called. Raiser checks and he bets again on river.

7. SRP, HU, player is the PF raiser and is in position. He skips his cbet by checking back the flop. The turn goes x-x. Opponent checks a third time and then the player then bets the river.

8. SRP, HU, delayed cbet range. (player is the PF raiser and is in position. He skips his cbet by checking back the flop. The turn goes x and he bets)

9. SRP, HU, player is in position calls the raiser’s cbet on the flop. Turn goes x-x. Player stabs river after original opener checks again.

10. 3BP, HU, player called a 3B PF, player calls flop cbet, player bets v missed cbet on turn and gets called, player bets river after 3Bettor checks again.

11. 3B Pot, Opponent calls 3B. HU. Bets vs missed flop cbet, gets called. Bets again when x to on the turn, gets called. Bets again when x to on the river

12. 3B Pot, Opponent is the 3bettor. HU. xx flop, xx turn, bets river.

And a bunch more.

I literally have individual caddyscatters for just about every possible line you can think of. For example if you decide to skip your cbet in SRP and xC. You check the turn and your opponent bets again. I'm sure 99% of you have no way to check what hands he does that with in your current HUD, and are left with a guessing game and a lot of shrugs. With this HUD you will know exactly what hands he does that with and if he uses different bet sizes, what he has held with each sizing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP updated with some new info and screenshots.

VIP Member
    where can i download it ?

Quote Originally Posted by klefo24 View Post
    where can i download it ?
    PMed you.

VIP Member
    hi!

i have downlaod u hud and popus, in notecaddy (have ultimate edition) have disable all the definitons only left the ones u have, but know i dont have badges on my hud ?

Found solution
    Last edited by klefo24; 02-26-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Super VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klefo24 View Post
    hi!

i have downlaod u hud and popus, in notecaddy (have ultimate edition) have disable all the definitons only left the ones u have, but know i dont have badges on my hud ?

Found solution
    How did you do?

Download links and details are now in all of the main private forums.
    Cheers!

The next version of the HUD will have the additions below...

If you are a VIP Member or higher (owner of at least 4 courses) feel free to email me and I'll send you an early release of the new features, as I implement them, or if you prefer, just a copy of the raw defs for you to add as you see fit.

For everyone else who owns at least one of my courses, look for the new version to be released in a few weeks or so...

To be used as a % in the HUD...
    OOP HU SRP Donk flop - called. xF turn %
    OOP HU SRP Donk flop - called. xC turn %
    OOP HU SRP Donk flop - called. xC turn. xF river %
    OOP HU SRP. xC vs cbet on flop. Donk turn - called. xF River %
    OOP HU SRP. xC vs cbet on flop. Donk turn - called. xC River %
    fold to 6bet % PF, 99+bb effective

With Caddyscatter...
    CBet River SRP
    CBet River 3BP
    SRP Skip cbet and xC flop
    SRP Skip cbet and xR flop HU
    SRP Skip cbet and xR flop Multiway
    SRP HU - PF caller - Raise vs turn cbet in position
    3BP. Player 3Bets PF is called. Player skips flop cbet and xRs
    3BP. Player 3Bets PF is called. Player cbets flop and is called. Player skips turn cbet and xRs
    SRP. C_C_B_B. Player calls in position PF. Calls flop cbet. Stabs turn vs missed cbet. Is called. Bets river when x to.

Used as % in popups and also have a caddyscatter def for...
    Skip cbet and xR flop, called, bet turn %
    Skip cbet and xR flop, called, bet turn - called, bet river
    Skip cbet and xC flop, then xC turn
    Skip cbet and xC flop, then xC turn, then xC river
    Player Limps PF (is not in the blinds) Bets flop when x to. (HU or multiway)
    SRP HU, facing cbet, raise flop in position - is called. Bet's turn when x to.
    SRP HU, facing cbet, raise flop in position - is called. Bet's turn when x to - is called. Bet's river when x to.
    SRP HU - PF caller - Raise vs turn cbet in position - called - bet river %
    SRP HU - PF caller - x Raise vs turn cbet OOP - called - bet river %

The July 2015 HUD release is now available to course members. A new full length detailed video is inside each course.
    A short highlight video is also available here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiEQIaOP3hA

Platinum Member
    I don't know how to download the notecaddy badges where do i find them at?