Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fydor's Heads Up Mastermind Course - Hyper SNGs

This video-series really is a first-class product - not only is it the nearest thing you can get to a "system" for being a winning player in HU hypers (Mike breaks everything down comprehensively, from pre-flop ranges for all effective-stack-sizes, to adjustments vs fish/regs, reviewing games away from tbls, even how to use software effectively and plug leaks etc), but for me (and I'm sure many others) the real added-value (and we poker players love a bit of that, right?) lies in his willingness to discuss things at length with students, and his availibility/accessibilty for any questions/issues you may have - he makes certain that you understand the key concepts and how to apply them in-game, and he always seems to exude positivity and professionality, which can help keep you on-track and motivated when things maybe aren't going your way.

I thoroughly recommend this course for anyone who wants to accelerate their progress in HU hypers, and move-up through the limits quickly and effectively!

Quote Originally Posted by uuuups View Post
    Hi,
    is there possibility to create spin and go poker course? or maybe addon for your HU course for 3max players?
    Hello -

We have signed on a Spin and Go expert and he is currently making a new course for this site. There will be a thread about it here,
    http://www.yourdoompoker.com/forum/s...=3777#post3777

Last edited by forum; 07-29-2015 at 08:41 PM.