Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fydor's Heads Up Mastermind Course - Hyper SNGs

Poker Coach
    Here's a testimonial left on my Facebook page from a student who purchased my Heads Up Mastermind Video Pack:

Bronze Member
    Hi,
    is there possibility to create spin and go poker course? or maybe addon for your HU course for 3max players?

Poker Coach

Having played 6-max for a couple of years, I realised that one area, where I really needed to improve was to think about my opponents range, cards and playing style, instead of just my own two cards. I decided that the most intensive way to practise this, would be HU (turbos or normal). Not long after that I stumbled over fydors HU super Turbo seminar, and I liked what I heard, so I bought the course.

The course is very, very thorough. He covers everything I could ever imagine experiencing in a HUSNG hyper turbo. He has done an amazing job analysing situations and explains very clearly his thought process in many situations, whether he spends an hour explaining ranges, or analyzes his own games. He has done all the hard work and done a fine job presenting his thoughts and experience. Even so, if you imagine that purchasing this course and then by magic over night, you will be a poker-pro, then I suggest you save your money. If, on the other hand, you're willing to put in the work to improve, rewatch and analyse your plays, then I really do believe that this course will easily pay for itself within a reasonably short time.

I have spend a lot of time watching the videos (over and over), and not much time actually playing much HUSNGs till now, so I have probably only played like 20 HUSNG's. I have no impressive graphs to show (yet), but I have won 15 out of these 20 games. And I was a complete noob to HUSNG a month ago. For anyone who is determined to put an effort into this, I honestly believe this course is one of the easier ways to bankroll building.