Thread: FREE HU Hyper Training with Fydor_8

Poker Coach

FREE HU Hyper Training with Fydor_8

I'm going to be teaching a LIVE seminar on the topic of HU SNG Hypers on Tuesday, March 3rd.

I can't tell you how many mid-to-high stake players I've spoken to who still think that HU SNG are some of the most profitable games online.

There just isn't as much free information out there as there used to be - so improving your game is harder than ever. So, I've decided to host a live training to put you on the right track and help you make the improvements you've been struggling to make.

On this live webinar, you'll learn how to make at least $1,000/month playing Heads Up - with one of the top rated HU SNG coaches online.

My videos are rated as some of the best Heads Up training videos online...

More specifically, you'll learn:

#1 Why Heads Up Hypers are some of the most profitable games online. You'll see concrete evidence as to why you need to be playing these games RIGHT NOW.

#2 How you can increase your ROI overnight with bullet proof Pre-Flop Ranges. This alone will blow your mind.

#3 The exact step-by-step system I've taught to 100s of others who are currently making over $1,000 per month playing Heads Up. Two of my students have even gone Pro.

BONUS: Behind the scenes look at fydor_8's game with live hand history teardowns and in depth thought process analysis.

P.S. There will be a special gift to everyone who sticks around 'till the end

It's happening LIVE on Tuesday, March 3rd and you can sign up here: <ended>

Sign up even if you don't think you can make it to the live training at the specified time - I'll try to record it and email it to you if you're not able to attend.

Again, you can sign up here: <ended>

Talk soon!
    - Michael (fydor_8)

Due to the success of the first one, Fydor is hosting one more Free webinar on Saturday, March 28th at 1pm EST.

If you are interested but cannot make that time, you can still sign up to have a free copy of the webinar emailed to you.

<ended, see post below>

Here's some feedback from two of the attendees of the first one:

"Thanks very much for the great information- especially the readless ranges which I think will be super-useful to me, particularly with the mid-bottom parts of the ranges, which sometimes I am unsure what is most +eV to do with them, at short stacks." - Jon

"LOVED THE SEMINAR!! I've been playing Hyper HU SnGs on-off because I felt like my winrate was only marginally better than break-even. I was pretty confidant going in about my post-flop play/style of thinking but my pre-flop ranges were honestly pretty terrible before watching your webinar, which obviously led to questionable/hard-to-make decisions post-flop. Again: really, really appreciate your seminar."- Jasper

Fydor_8 is hosting one more FREE webinar on HU Hyper SNGs this Thursday at 3pm EST.
    Busy at that time? Sign up anyway and you'll be emailed a copy of the webinar for free.

Fydor is hosting another FREE webinar Wed, Jul 22, 2015 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT

Click here to register...https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...91869918212354

This webinar has different and new material from the previous webinars.

Here is more info from Fydor...

"In this LIVE webinar, you'll learn exactly how I beat Regs. More specifically, I'll show you:

1. The exact game-plan I use against Regs.

2. The exact population tendencies for Regs in Heads Up Hypers. I'll teach you how to use information this against them!

3. The exact Pre-Flop Ranges I use when playing versus a Reg. (This is VERY different than when playing versus a Recreational.)

4. Live Hand-History Reviews of my play versus some of the Top Performing regulars.

Bonus: A special offer for those who stick around until the end. (This will be by far the best offer I've ever made to my audience.)"