Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th $500 Freeroll - No Purchase Necessary - So far all have been single table events

4th $500 Freeroll - No Purchase Necessary - So far all have been single table events

**************JULY 28th UPDATE****************
    We had our first monthly $500 Freeroll on PartyPoker. 3 players registered. 2 showed up. And one took home $500.
    Next, we had the 2nd event. 4 players played, and the top 3 won $. Everyone who registered also received a free $50T
    The third event was also a single table event.

The next $500 Freeroll will be on Tues, Aug 5th at 1:30PM EST. You can play by spending $0 and only a few minutes of your time.

***********End of JUNE 19th UPDATE*************

You: Wow, that sounds great. It must be hard or expensive to qualify for!
    Us: No, it's free and only takes about 10 minutes of your time to get in.

You: No way, what's the catch!? Do I have to give you my credit card info or something?!
    Us: No. And there is no catch.

You: Ok, I wanna play obviously. How do I do it?
    Us: Easy.
    1. Click HERE and sign up a new Party, BWIN or WPT account by following the instructions.
    2. Then verify your account and make a $25 deposit.
    3. Click on "Restricted" in the MTT lobby to find the freeroll.

You: Woah! $25? I knew there was a catch!
    Us: If you don't wanna play any other poker on the account, you don't have to spend any of the $25. You can just withdrawal it later.

You: Ok, great. But if I do wanna play some poker, are there any advantages to playing on this account rather than just signing up on my own and playing?
    Us: Yes! In addition to all of the usual Party VIP bonuses, you'll also get 13% of your total rake paid back to you to spend on YourDoomPoker.com. It's 100% free money. There is no downside.

You: But I hate free money and prefer to pay the maximum rake to play my poker.
    Us: Then we can't help you.

You: Is this the only freeroll that you have planned?
    Us: We plan to have one every month. You can play in all of them.

Please PM me or email me @ YourDoomPoker at the mail known as gmail ..... dot com with any questions at all,
    Ryan (YourDoom)

The 2nd freeroll is in about one week. So far there is one player registered.

VIP Member
    Is there any way that you can change the date to Monday 26th so that I can register?

I think I know the answer but there's no harm trying I guess...

No, but you (or anyone) can put in a time and date request for the next one which, I'm happy to accommodate

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDoom View Post
    No, but you (or anyone) can put in a time and date request for the next one which, I'm happy to accommodate

Will do.

Event is tomorrow. 3 players are registered so far.

Super Ultra Mega Epic VIP Member
    Icant find the mtt, i think i already registered 2-3 weeks ago but not 100% sure

Super VIP Member
    Same problem here. Already registered 2 weeks ago. I could see the mtt this morning but it has been gone since a few hours.

Super Ultra Mega Epic VIP Member
    Looks like it been cancelled then? I want to request it to not be moved to this thursday, any other day is fine for me.

I have no idea what happened. I emailed Party and should hear back tomorrow. It looks like they have some kind of lengthy scheduled maintenance happening all night. Not sure if that has anything to do w it.