Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Play Optimally With and Against a 40BB Stack with YourDoom Testimonials

Super Moderator

Mod Note: Allan signed up to 2+2 for the first time just to leave his review for us. Just as a general FYI, he also has accounts here and here.

Super Moderator

Super Epic VIP Member
    Hello everyone interested in this course!!! i have bin playing poker for 5 year's now, and since day one when i was first was introduced by a friend of mine i was hooked.

I wanted to be the best poker player in the universe!!! I assume like most people who pick up this game for the love of it. so i bought book after book on strategy trying to learn the game, i then started joining training site's as well.

i always picked up lot's of idea's, concept's and tricks to help me improve my game but after years of smothering myself with video's i eventually realized I was overloaded with subject matter in my mind and with so many people making video's some even contradicting other's in large way's i felt after year's of studying the game i understood the foundation but after so many video's and book's I was still very lost on a lot of spot's.

Fortunately I finally found your doom!! Ryan style of coaching is straight forward with no unneeded bullshit or bad European accent's making it sometimes near impossible to learn a new concept. Ryan has a master's in teaching and that must have a bit to do with the awesome course layout and easy to take in information. I would recommend this course for anyone who is struggling in the game. if your worried about the money, the courses are cheap as fuck for what you get out of them so quit bitching and pay up or just continue to suck at the game your playing your choice. Best of luck for those who choose to make this investment in themselves it will go a long way in for Poker career and some sick Rising green lines on your tracking software!!