Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypnotherapy and Mindset Coaching for Poker

Mind Set Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by johanfo View Post
    Have been trying out this a couple of session now and I like it. You feel relaxed and more focused for sure. The thing I dont like with it is that the length of the OnlinePreGame and Warmdown is way to long. If you play 2-3 sessions every day and want to use the mp3s, that means that you are listening to the mp3s 1hr-1,5hr every day. Who has time with that? I just think that it take to much time from other things. Would be nice if elliot could update the package with a shorter (3-5min) presession mp3 and warmdown(5-10min). Thanks
    Hi,

Good to hear you're enjoying the MP3's.

The Warm down is really for high stress days rather than after each session so hopefully that could cut some time down. I've had a few people ask for shorter pre-game Mp3's I think I could create one that still has enough effect down to about 7/8 minutes, much shorter and too much impact would be lost.

It looks like there's a market there so I'm happy to make and release one.

Guess I have some work to do....

Gold Member
    hey elliot,

i would like to buy some of your hypnosis mp3s. however i am a live and online mtt player and i am wondering which files would fit perfectly to those kind of games? so i dont have to purchase all of them.

greetings and thank you very much for your advice
    ayye

Mind Set Coach
    Hi

The best Mp3s would be the Live MTT, Online MTT and the post session warm down.

Hope that helps

Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by YourDoom View Post
    I've been using the full version of the online pregame and the warm down mp3 before and after each session. At first, I was skeptical "hypnosis, whatever, I can't be hypnotized..." Also I didn't want to use the pregame bc I thought (very incorrectly) that it would make me "tired" for my session. So I started using the post session warm down after each session just to calm my brain down and chill. I loved how I felt much more rested and sharp the day after using that mp3. So I finally gave in a few weeks ago and started using both.

The best way I can honestly describe these mp3s is like being on an adderall/super brain recharge cocktail, but all natural like, without any harmful drugs in your system.

To browse this thread, then forget about these mp3s without trying them is almost the same as someone who plays poker full time, has heard about "HUDs" but never really looked into trying one out and then just played his whole life in a limited manner without one because he didn't understand what it could do for him...

These are my honest thoughts on this product. But sure, I sell them for a profit on my website so you might think that i'm biased or just trying to sell you, but honestly I don't make a lot of $ on these (they are very inexpensive) and the more time you spend reading this and buying mp3s the less time you're focused on and thinking about buying one of my much more expensive courses

But I just wanna thank Elliot for talking me into trying these out. I've increase my volume a solid 30-40% (good, solid, thinking, each hand is an A+ volume, not autopilot volume) since I started using them and have the feeling that 2013 is going to be a very very very good year for me at the tables...

You can now get a free copy of Elliot's 5-minute MTT break mp3 from my dropbox here.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../MTTbreak2.m4a

Mind Set Coach
    Hi Guys,

I've released a free app on itunes/android it has information regarding my hypnotherapy services, tilt control advice, and option to book sessions and much more. Over the year I'm looking to add free video and audio content also.

Link to download is here http://suma.me/56b7

Good luck at the tables

Elliot

VIP Member
    Hi Elliot,

I am very interested in your product and have a genuine question about the hypnosis mp3s. You say that hypnosis speaks directly to our subconscious. So, when I listen to a song on my Ipod, or an audiobook, does that also speak to my subconscious? What I do not understand is the difference between a song or an audiobook and your own voice recorded. Do you see what I mean? What is it that makes your mp3 an hypnosis as opposed to any other recorded voice?

Thank you.

Mind Set Coach
    Hi

Thanks for your interest.

The Mp3s open with a hypnotic induction and deepener similar to that used in guided meditation. It's this that activates the subconscious mind, which is why an audio book or song wouldn't have the same effect.

Hope that makes sense.

Elliot

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elliot10181 View Post
    Hi

The Mp3s open with a hypnotic induction and deepener similar to that used in guided meditation. It's this that activates the subconscious mind, which is why an audio book or song wouldn't have the same effect.

Hope that makes sense.

Elliot
    It does. Thanks a lot.

Super Ultra Mega Epic VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elliot10181 View Post
    Hi

Hope that makes sense.

Elliot
    Induction & deepener, do you mean the thing that every youtube video does where they go throgh the same old "feel your foot getting heavy.. relax, now feel your hand getting heavy... relax.. now feel your thighs gettting heavy.. etc" :P I can't stand meditiation/hypnotic audio/videos because of them always starting out with that.. I always get an itch somewhere that distrupts it for me constantly and I have to use my arm to scratch myself and I get so bored going through that proccess all the time that I start thiking about completely different things like what I'm going to eat today or something.

Mind Set Coach
    Hi,

Yes the standard hypnotic induction used in MP3s is progressive relaxation (the visualizing body parts etc that you're describing).

If you practice with the MP3s you should be able to get past these issues however it's something you may need to invest time in if you've had these problems before.

If you've already given these types of products time/effort in the past and you "can't stand meditation/hypnotic audios" they probably aren't for you.

Good luck at the tables

Elliot