Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: YourDoom's Current Results with Graphs & Testimonials

I've been playing part-time these past 12 months. I've been balancing my schedule between keeping my game at the highest level, while having plenty of time for vacation and non-poker life. I find that playing this volume also keeps poker fun and creative instead of it being a grind.

Some updated results... I didn't play a lot in 2018, but I'm still doing it. Let's keep it rolling in 2019. My 2019 GOAL: $150k in 75k hands. 10-12 hours/week

A long time ago I invented limping from the SB as an advanced winning strategy. I was the only one doing it for about a year. Then I made a video about it. A few years later it became more common and nowadays it's a commonly taught strategy on every training site.

I've developed a new strategy that allows myself and my customers to win at a very high rate. I'm sure by 2023 everything I've been doing and teaching the last couple years will be available everywhere.

If you don't want to wait that long, Expert Cash Game Play is now 40% off with coupon code "FLASH40"

Course Outline --> http://bit.ly/YDPEx1
    Sale Info --> http://bit.ly/YDSaleYD
    Free Strategy Videos --> http://bit.ly/YDYuT

I swear my biggest weakness is convincing myself that my reg opponent is doing something ultra creative or fancy or crazy when in fact they almost never are. They simply have exactly what they are repping almost all of the time.

Today's Definition: "Spite Call" - Calling a big river bet despite not being able to see any reasonable bluffing range that would allow you to call.

Knowing in your heart as you press the call button that you're definitely going to lose.

But you do "hope" that somehow you will win.

A similar experience to buying a lottery ticket and watching the numbers pop up on the TV...just much more expensive.

This week's goal...NO SPITE CALLS. Let's remember that our "Fold" button is a weapon, not a weakness.

Sometimes I let thoughts like "99% of players would play the hand like this, so I will too" take over.
    That's when things go to hell.

My 'A' game has always been my own style and is unlike what anyone else is doing at the tables.

If you're ready to "wake up" and learn my game, Part 3 of Expert Cash Game Play is now available for pre-order. The focus will be staying ahead of the competition and crushing cash games in 2020.

Info --> http://bit.ly/YD_P3

*Graphs are of my main two sites and is about 95%+ of my overall volume for the year. (The other site
    that I rarely play isn't tracked by HM)

Super VIP Member
    Nice results, Ryan!
    And great news about your new course!

About your results, any reason for the big difference between the first and the second part of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by tia_made View Post
    Nice results, Ryan!
    And great news about your new course!

About your results, any reason for the big difference between the first and the second part of the year?
    Thanks! Good question. I did make a few small changes. One thing is I started eating about half as much meat. I think that helped my brain be a little sharper. But I think most of it is just variance. When you're only playing a few thousand hands a month of high stakes, month to month (or even 6-month to 6-month) variance can be big.

Super VIP Member
    I donīt eat meat for 13 years and I am still making shots at nl25!

But I understand you well: that and variance might do it.

Keep on going!

The first 6 months of 2020

2020 final results...