Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YourDoom's Current Results with Graphs & Testimonials

I have completed 100k hands in 2014...

The more I improve on my HUD, the higher this winrate seems to get.

There will be a big release of a new YourDoom HUD version coming in a week or two which is fully immersed in and is utilizing all of the best features that the new NoteCaddy 2.5 has to offer. Everyone who buys one of my NL courses can download this HUD for no additional charge.

I have a good number of brand new custom NoteCaddy definitions that, to my knowledge are not available in any "pack." They have been custom created for me and my community.

I'm utilizing a number of individual caddyscatters to know more precisely what my opponent's range is in various spots.

For example, to mention a few highlights I now know exactly what holdings everyone has when they have...

- Min 5-bet PF (as well as 5-bet shove PF)
    - Donk the flop HU
    - Donk the flop Multiway
    - Stab the turn after the flop goes check-check
    - Bet vs. a missed c-bet in 3B pot on the flop, turn or river
    - Call a 4Bet PF, 99bb+ effective, whereas the sizing is at least double the total 3-bet sizing

I'll elaborate on the details of this last def to try to illustrate why my HUD is extremely effective.

Many standard definition and HM HUD stats in general tend to give you a misleading picture of how a player is actually playing. For example, fold to 3B and fold to 4B stats don't account for when a fish min clicks it back and then of course you call to see a flop.

Most NC definitions that I've seen are way too general. For example if you just had a definition on what hands a player "Calls a 4B PF with," the hole card heat map may show that a player "called a 4B with Q7o" but doesn't illustrate that it was vs. a whale 200bb effective for a min raise. Or that he was pot committed vs. a 22bb fish who shoved behind.

So, all of my custom definition are created based on what I really what to see - eliminating the misleading data.

It's also much more valuable to know the exact ranges, holecards, and situation rather than just a %.

For example, just the other day, I was in a typical spot where I 3Bet AKo and was called. I bet the flop with AK high and was called. I see that my opponent only bet's 36% vs. missed c-bet on the turn so in the past I would of thought "this guy is tight, he must be strong when he does that" but in fact with my new NC def, I see that he ONLY bets this spot when WEAK. In fact his strongest holding was 2nd pair. I see that he is actually checking back the stronger part of his range here.

So I check the turn, the opponent stabbed, I jammed and he snap folded. I won half his stack.

And that's a play I never would of made without that precise level of information.

Here are the hands broken down by position and as a graph...

The November 2014 version of my HUD mentioned in the above post has just been released today.
    If you are a member of any of my NL courses you may download it from inside the private forums or by contacting support.

I now currently have 4 full time students and a bunch of part-timers as well. Taking on any more would cause me to have to change my schedule and reduce my volume at the tables.
    Due to this increased demand, unless I've already quoted you a price, my new rate for private coaching is €350/hour with a 10% discount on 10+ hour packages.

Gold Member
    Ryan, how many tables do play when you grind? Do you use Table Ninja 2?

Quote Originally Posted by hurla64 View Post
    Ryan, how many tables do play when you grind? Do you use Table Ninja 2?
    Hey, I usually play 3-4 tables at a time. I don't use TN2 but use something similar.

2014 Complete Results...

You guys like round numbers. My most recent 1 million hands. (11bb/100) 98% of this volume is from NL400-NL5k.

In addition to playing poker, I'm also one of the only poker coach that I know of who is an actual certified teacher with a master's degree in secondary mathematics education.

Want to learn how to play (and crush) online poker the right way? Buy my two newest courses now...

"How to Play from the Blinds"
    "Revolutionary New Lines and Expert Precision for Winning at the Highest Level"

Here are some more updates as of March 5th, 2015...

My updated post black Friday results...

My most recent 12 months of play...

In case you were unaware, PTR has resumed tracking PokerStars accounts. That means my old "YourDoom" PTR profile (pre 2011,) which is how I originally became famous in the poker community, has been restored.

Here is the link

Or if you don't have an account there and cannot view that link, here are some screenshots with some highlights...

A few student comments from way back in the day...

April 2014 - May 11th 2015.

Apparently the universe is telling me that April is a good month to take a vacation

Super VIP Member
    Nice! Can you also post printscrn Net Won USD between the sites you play on?