Thread: YourDoom's Current Results with Graphs & Testimonials

Threaded View

Exclamation YourDoom's Current Results with Graphs & Testimonials

Testimonials...

Jump to... Coaching with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... Advanced Tactics: How to Beat Small, Medium and High Stakes at 10bb/100 with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... 100bb Replayer Sessions Plus New Sick Lines with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... How to Play From the Blinds with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... How to Play Optimally With and Against a 40BB Stack with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... Expert Cash Game Play Testimonials

YourDoom's Results...

Hi, my name is Ryan and I played on Pokerstars as YourDoom. Unlike other poker coaches I am also a qualified teacher, with a Master's degree in Secondary Math Education. I taught high school math for 3 years before quitting to play poker full time.

I am offering Advanced NLH coaching for EDIT: Private coaching is currently on sale for $275/hr for the next few weeks $375 (USD) for one hour, $550 (USD) per 90 minute session, or $695 for a two-hour session. What I generally look for is for someone who is ready to spend $3-$4k on a coaching package that will transform and fix up their game - availability may be limited.

If you haven't seen any of my videos yet though, I would suggest starting with my video series found here, www.YourDoomPoker.com, as your best possibly value. It’s top level advanced instruction and stuff that I would be teaching you anyway in the coaching for a small fraction of the price. Feel free to contact me for a personalized recommendation as to which course to start with.

From June 2008 - April 2010, NL600 was my main game and I beat that level at exactly 11.52bb/100 (the absolute highest winrate at that level on Pokerstars for any significant volume.)

In April 2010 I moved from NL600 to NL2k as my main game. I beat NL2k at 9.72bb/100 and had the #1 highest amount of winnings at that level of any Pokerstars player for 2010 (and #2 in the world among all tracked sites.)

Here are those results as independently tracked and verified by Poker Table Ratings...

Current Results

My most recent ~500k hands...

Complete 2015 Results

Complete 2016 Results

My most recent ~1,250,000 hands through 2016 (11.4bb/100)

Testimonials...

Jump to... Coaching with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... Advanced Tactics: How to Beat Small, Medium and High Stakes at 10bb/100 with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... 100bb Replayer Sessions Plus New Sick Lines with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... How to Play From the Blinds with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... How to Play Optimally With and Against a 40BB Stack with YourDoom Testimonials
    Jump to... Expert Cash Game Play in 2016 Testimonials
    Last edited by forum; 02-20-2017 at 04:42 PM.